Saturday, October 3, 2009

I've Been Detroi-ed

Northwest Airlines has delayed my flight enough to help me miss my Paris connection. I have been given a Best Western room in Detroit and will be flying out at the same time as the previous flight but a day later. For anyone in the US, that means I'll be leaving Detroit at 9:35 Saturday night and arriving in Moscow at 10:30 in the morning on Sunday. I'd take a picture of exotic Detroit for you, but I don't have my bags. See you in Moscow!

4 comments:

  1. Oh NO! Detroit is so very exotic....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey hey! Update this blog, can't wait!
    Hope Moscow is better than Detroit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing like being stuck without your bags!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carmeron!
    Your bags called and said to let you know they are having a fabulous time in Paris:)
    Love,
    Kelly
    Belvidere, IL

    ReplyDelete